Home Forums Introductions Lawyer from the UK Reply To: Lawyer from the UK

Javier

Hi Ali! Welcome to SAC! If you want to stop stuttering and actually learn to enjoy speaking, no matter the situation, you’ve come to the right place. My name is Javier, I live in Madrid (Spain), I’m a PWSS and a Certified Speech Coach, just like Prathusha. I used to be a severe PWS, so if I’ve been able to do it, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t. It’s a matter of patience and determination.
I strongly recommend you to do the online course about Lee’s Stuttering book. Read the book and at the same time do the online course about the Section(s) you’ve just read. This will help you understand everything much better.
You can also take a look at the Blog (on the Community Section of this website). There’s plenty of useful information and advice, just like here.
And of course, watch the coaching videos (you can filter them, so if you want to watch one focused on a specific Crutch, or Autosuggestions, or other things, you can do so). This should help you a great deal.
And of course, we will be happy to coach you. This will make you stop stuttering much faster, if you follow our advice, of course. Coaches don’t cure anybody, you do. We just give you instructions, but you have to follow them.
Feel free to ask us anything! We’ll be glad to help you any way we can.