Home Forums Q&A with the Coaches Challenges you faced while Travelling for longer durations like 1-3 weeks? Reply To: Challenges you faced while Travelling for longer durations like 1-3 weeks?

Javier

Hi Shubham!
I agree with you, when we are on holidays or travelling, it is not so easy to do all these things, especially at the usual times.
Before I found Lee’s books and SAC, was always worse when I was travelling.
But since I found Lee’s method that’s no longer the case.
for example, if I wake up later than usual, and I don’t have time to give myself a proper self-hypnosis treatment, well, I can try to give myself an AST while taking a shower, or when taking a walk., etc.
Even if there if you’re too busy during the morning, well, you can do that AST/SHT in the afternoon.
I’ve always, or almost always, managed to find 20 minutes for my mind training treatments.
I must admit that this has been harder for me when it comes to reading aloud when I’m travelling, especially if I have to do a lot of things. But I try to find a few minutes to read aloud whenever I can. If I’m always with people, I can whisper under my breath so as to avoid disturbing them.

There has been times when I’ve missed reading aloud and/or doing my mind training treatments, and I really feel the difference. I don’t feel as confident, as relaxed as if I had done any of these 2. Does this also happen to you?